1. General provisions
This personal data processing policy determines the order of personal data processing and security measures of personal data KickYour.Tech (hereinafter referred to as the “Operator”).
- The operator sets the fulfillment of the human and citizen’ rights and freedom as the most important goal and condition for the implementation of his activity while processing personal data, including protecting the rights on privacy, personal and family secrets.
- The Operator’s policy regarding personal data processing (hereinafter referred to as the “Policy”) applies to all information which the Operator can receive about visitors of the website http://kickyour.tech.
2. Main concepts, used in the Policy
- Automated personal data processing - the processing of personal data using computer technology;
- Blocking of personal data - temporary termination of personal data processing (unless the processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
- Website is a combination of graphic and information materials, as well as programs and databases, ensuring their availability in the Internet at the network address http://kickyour.tech;
- Information system of personal data - a set of personal data contained in databases, and ensuring their processing of information technologies and technical means;
- Обезличивание персональных данных — действия, в результате которых невозможно определить безиспользования дополнительной информации принадлежность персональных данных конкретномуПользователю или иному субъекту персональных данных; Anonymization of personal data - actions, as a result of which it is impossible to determine the ownership of personal data to a certain User or other owner of personal data, without using additional information;
- Personal data processing is any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations), performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collecting, recording, systematizing, accumulating, storing, clarifying (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
- Operator independently carries out the personal data processing, and also determines the purposes of personal data processing, composition of personal data that have to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
- Personal data is any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or determined User of the website http://kickyour.tech;
- User is any visitor of the website http://kickyour.tech;
- Providing personal data - actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a specific person or a specific circle of persons;
- Distribution of personal data - any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an indefinite number of persons (transfer of personal data) or acquaintance of an unlimited number of persons with personal data, including disclosing personal data in the media, posting in information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;
- Cross-border transfer of personal data - transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign country to foreign state authority, a foreign individual or foreign legal entity;
- Destruction of personal data - any actions as a result of which personal data is irrevocably destroyed with the inability to further restore the content of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) as a result of which carriers of personal data are destroyed.
3. The Operator can process the following personal data of the User
- Name and last name;
- E-mail address;
- Phone numbers;
- The site also collects and processes anonymized data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics services.
- The above data hereinafter referred to in the Policy are united by the general term of Personal Data.
4. Goals of personal data processing
- The purpose of the User’s personal data processing is to inform the User by sending emails; to provide the User with access to services, information and/or materials contained at the website.
- The operator also has the right to send notifications to the User about new products and services, special offers and various events. The user always can refuse to receive information messages by changing the relevant settings in his personal account on the website http://kickyour.tech, or by sending an email to the Operator at the email address email@example.com marked "Unsubscribe from notifications about new products, services and special offers".
- Anonymized data of Users, collected using the Internet statistics services, are used to collect information about the actions of Users on the website, in order to improve the quality of the website and its content.
5. Legal basis for personal data processing
- The Operator processes the User’s personal data only if they are filled out and/or sent by the User independently through special forms located on the website http://kickyour.tech. By filling out the specified forms and/or sending personal data to the Operator, the User expresses his consent to this Policy.
6. The procedure of personal data collection, storage, transfer and other types of processing
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
- The Operator ensures personal data safety and takes all possible measures, that exclude access to personal data by unauthorized persons.
- The User’s personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, with the exception of cases, related to the implementation of applicable law.
- In case of finding inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them on his own by changing the relevant information in his personal account on the website http://kickyour.tech, or by sending a notification to the Operator’s email address firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject "Personal data update".
- The terms of personal data processing are unlimited. The user can at any time withdraw his consent to the personal data processing by sending a notification to the Operator’s email email@example.com, with the subject “Withdrawal of consent on the personal data processing”.
7. Cross-border transfer of personal data
- Prior to starting the cross-border transfer of personal data, the Operator is obliged to make sure that the foreign country, on the territory of which it is supposed to transfer personal data, provides reliable protection of the personal data owner’s rights.
8. Final provisions
- The User can get any clarifications on his questions regarding his personal data processing by contacting the Operator via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This document will reflect any changes in the policy of personal data processing by the Operator. The policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced by a new version.
- The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at http://kickyour.tech.